To create a safe environment for everyone, we are closely monitoring all regular information in relation to COVID-19 from the Australian Department of Health and the World Health Organisation.
The health, safety and wellbeing, of our customers, retailers, employees and the community is our most important consideration.
In addition to our existing cleaning and sanitising practices, we have mobilised additional cleaning staff during the day and detailed cleaning at night. We have taken additional measures which include but are not limited to:
• Increasing the frequency and intensity of our cleaning efforts of all commonly touched surfaces including seating, doors, lift controls, handrails and amenities.
• Actively encouraging the practice of good hygiene and preventative measures throughout the Centre.
• Requiring all service providers to confirm they have not travelled overseas or been in contact with a confirmed case of COVID-19 in the past 14 days.
We can all help prevent the spread of COVID-19
You need to feel safe when you visit Kiaora Place so to prevent the spread of COVID-19 please follow the guidance of the Department of Health:
• Stay home if you are sick or you are in a high risk group.
• Wash your hands often with soap and water, lathering the backs of your hands, between your fingers, fingertips and under your nails for at least 20 seconds. Use alcohol-based sanitiser if you can’t wash your hands.
• Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth.
• Cover your nose and mouth with a tissue or your arm, when coughing or sneezing.
For additional information please visit: https://www.health.gov.au/
Thank you for your continued support